Supported by the Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission and GIZ, the “2017 New Energy Transportation International Forum”, co-hosted by Shanghai Transportation Trade Association and Shine Consultant, will be held on 10th -11th January, 2017 in Shanghai.
This forum aims to provide an efficient communication platform to the new energy vehicle industry participants to introduce the latest regulations and policies, advanced technologies and operation experiences.
Experts from government, top 10 OEMs, public transportation operators, EV charging station producers, car rental companies and high-tech solution companies will share their experiences and all participants will have the chance to seek business cooperation opportunities and grab latest market trends.
This forum covers four main topics: Updates & Trends of New Energy Vehicles Policy, New Energy Vehicles Application Scenarios, Vehicle Technology Innovation and Charging Infrastructure Layout.
In the forum, you have the chance to talk with decision makers and experts from:
- Transportation Services Division of the Ministry of Transport
- Shanghai New Energy Vehicles Promotion Office
- Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission
- Shanghai International Automobile City (Group) Company
- Shanghai Traffic Investment Group
- Hangzhou Public Transport Group
- NANJING Public Transportation Co., Ltd
- BYD, BAIC Group, SAIC Group, Great Wall Motor, Volvo, JAC Motor, YUTong, AOWEI Technology,
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd., Qualcomm, Putian New Energy Co., Ltd., and others
Please contact Cynthia Chen for more details:
Tel: 021-5242-8033 | Email: email@example.com